What is Skrill? Skrill is a “money services company” that offers fast and secure money transfers worldwide. Like PayPal, the platform was designed to be easy to use, especially for people who have no experience in the subject.There are many bitcoin sportsbook sites have started incorporating Skrill option.
Let us understand about it in a better way.
What is Skrill?
Skrill only offers one-off transfers. Sending and receiving options include:
Shipping methods: You can top up your wallet by transferring funds directly from your bank account, from another virtual wallet, or using a credit or debit card.
Withdrawal methods: The recipient can transfer the amount received to a bank account or use it as a credit card balance, depending on their location.
Minimum and maximum transfer values:
Skrill does not have a minimum transfer fee. Maximum amounts can range from $ 135 USD to almost $ 25,000 USD per month, depending on account verification. It is usually possible to verify the account instantly using a social security number.
How do money transfers work?
Sending money is quick and easy. All you need is to create a free account through the company’s website or application, presenting the following information:
– Your full name and personal contact information, including your phone number and email address.
– Your Social Security Number or photo ID and proof of address.
Can I link my account to PayPal?
Unfortunately, PayPal is not available as a payment option at Skrill. However, it is possible to register up to two bank accounts.
How much do Skrill transfers cost?
It charges the following fees for its international transfer operations:
– 1.9% transaction fee (limited to $ 20 USD).
– The currency conversion rate of 3.99%.
– A withdrawal fee of up to 7.5% (varies according to the payment method).
– Don’t have your friends’ bank details? Send money easily with just your email address.
– Buy products online without taking your wallet out of any digital retailer that offers at checkout.